Wednesday, November 14, 2007

crazyyyyyy !

HIGH SCHOOL I SWEAR IS WONDERFUL !
everything has been wonderful
my birthday was on the 29th
and i got my PERMIT !
wooo you may wannna get off the road now;]
and i got my braces off on october ninth -->FINALLY
me and jeremy and maggie are REALLY close now
[SO excited]
and im single...
ugh long story
three words: HIGH SCHOOL DRAMA
but its all good:]
this weekend is SNOWFLAKE !
wow like 11 people are coming over here and taking pictures
then all going out to eat together
and then to the dance
AH!
good life
God has blessed me times a million and three.
ill continue to try to remember all this stuff and post a BIT more often;]

1 comment:

Sweet To Our Seoul said...

You better post more often...it's the only way we can keep up with you!!!! :)

Glad you had a GREAT Birthday!!! I have your present, but if it's okay I will give it to you when we see you at Christmas!! It's been CRAZY around here too!!

Can't wait to catch up!!

Love you,
April